Please note, this year’s Annual General Meeting will NOT be on the second Thursday of the month, but rather the first Thursday, due to not wanting to conflict with Valentine’s Day. Our event, on February 7th, will be at Plenty Mercantile, who will also be our food sponsor.
This year’s format will be a bit different. We’ll, of course, take care of our organizational business up front. But instead of a single speaker, as we’ve traditionally done, we’ll have a full panel of guests, discussing the topic of #IDEAS4MAPS. Downtowners, this is your time to engage your civic leadership directly on this important topic!
Remember that ALL are welcome to our events, but only members are eligible for benefits such as voting and prizes. If you’re not yet a member, use the subscribe buttons at the top left of every page. Members, please come to the meeting prepared to:
- Renew your membership if you’re not subscribed
- Volunteer for the leadership team (we’re very much in need of help here)
- Be civically engaged!
Our guest panel will be as follows:
- Steve Lackmeyer, of the Oklahoman (our moderator)
- Roy Williams, of the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber
- Nikki Nice, Ward 7 Councilperson
- Ward 6 Councilperson Candidates (listed alphabetically):
Help us promote this event by downloading, printing, and posting our flyer!