The garden is a community growing space dedicated to our neighborhood as a place where we grow vegetables, flowers and herbs in the company of friends and neighbors. Participation comes with responsibility and bountiful harvest. Our garden is located at 417 Park Place, West of Midtown Mutts Dog Park on Hudson between 10th and 11th Streets.
Garden Work Day Calendar
You’re always welcome to come work the garden. But if we are planning an organized group work day, it will be on this calendar.
Garden Accolades and Highlights
- Featured in the Thrive Magazine article Downtown Garden, May 2014
- Was a stop on the Beautification Station Bus Tour, May 2014
- Has an American Community Gardening Association Listing
- Mentioned in the OKCFriday article about Visionary Oklahoma Women, June 2016
- Featured in the Oklahoma Gazette cover story, Growklahoma City! Urban Farmers Cultivate Community and a Connection to the Land, February 15th, 2017
- Pictured in the Journal Record article, Bill would establish urban garden grant program (Subscription Required), May 5th 2017