I don’t have access to the city recycling program, what should I do?

First, you should contact your city councilor (for downtown, which is either Ward 6/Meg Salyer, or Ward 7/John Pettis) to express your desire for city recycling access in multi-family facilities.

Second, remember that every Goodwill of Central Oklahoma is a recycling center. They take nearly everything. If in doubt, ask them!

Third, see our handy sustainability map for the locations of downtown recycle bins for your daily needs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *